Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snorrrrringggg!

Frankie snores horribly, he also has apnea episodes throughout the night. I took him to the ENT on the 23rd of December for a consult. I was told his tonsils are tiny , they did an Xray of his Adenoids and they are HUGE. After much consideration we decided to have the Adenoids removed. He will be having surgery on January 16th - next Friday. If all goes well he will be home that afternoon! Please say a prayer that everything goes ok! Its a pretty simple surgery, as usual, anesthesia is the biggest concern.


Heres a cute picture that I took a few weeks ago, Frankie got into the crayons!




5 comments:

Anxious AF said...

Thinking of you all...keep us updated

Michelle said...

Have you considered asking him to be kept overnight? Austin's anest (however you spell it!) recommended that he be monitored overnight and I greatfully accepted and was glad I did.

Cindy said...

Natalie's adenoids come out on January 12, so I'll let you know how her recovery goes.

Kelly said...

I will be thinking about you guys. Our adenoid surgery went really well. The tonsillectomy helped AnnaKate tremndously with the snoring and the apnea...even though hers were not exceptionally large. She is a different child now!

Kelly W.

Tarah Peacock said...

Sending good thoughts your way!